This release includes following changes:
• Added ability to run data collection for up to 12 hours in non-real time mode. The trace will automatically stop at 12 hours.
• Made enhancements to store log files and summary files on SD card only (if present). This will help store larger files in case of longer duration collections. If no SD card is present, only summary file will be saved on shared Edison drive.
• Integrated functionality of selecting current ranges for each rail (previously done by configurator excel), before starting a collection, into Powerhouse Mountain UI.
• Added ability to reconnect to DAQ from Powerhouse Mountain in case if PHM crashes while DAQ is still collecting.
• Modified the installer to add license files to shared Edison drive.
Validated on the following Intel platforms
• TGL-U platform with Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (x64) Build 18362.387
• CFH H platform with Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (x64) Build 10.0.18362
Pyramid Mountain / Powerhouse Mountain Compatibility
Intel® Pyramid Mountain 1.3.0 supports Powerhouse Mountain software version 4.9.0.
As this release contains various enhancements to the transfer protocol, Intel® Pyramid Mountain 1.3.0 may not be compatible with previous versions of Powerhouse Mountain.